Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Great Daily Deals!

My favorite online shopping spot is Tackoftheday.com. They have great deals every weekday at 12:00pm. They have everything from clothing for the rider, to tack and blankets for your horse, as well as cute purses, grooming tools and just about anything you can think of that is horse-related!

The best thing about these deals is that they are always at a great discount, and decent shipping prices! Sometimes the deals are so great because there is a limited quantity, so you have to be sure to check in as close to noon as possible so you don't miss out. Every so often they have saddles at fantastic discounts and those can't be beat!

Beware though, Tack of the day is addictive! I think my postal delivery guy visits my door more often than I go to the feed store! Add it to your bookmarks, make it easier to find!
Enjoy!

And now for the bad part of my post:
Today's Don't is tackoutlet
The customer service here is horrendous! They don't respond to emails, and after over 2 weeks waiting on a tracking number, I still have nothing and they still have my money! I was so excited to finally find an online store where I could buy a fluorescent quarter sheet, only to now be disappointed to the fact that their service sucks and I know am out almost $40 and I have no protective reflective sheet for my horse to wear during hunting season. Keep in mind that I don't ride where hunters are supposed to be hunting, but sometimes hunters end up where they don't belong and I would be happier knowing that my horse cannot be mistaken for a deer!

Please feel free to email me if you have any sites that you either frequent often or that we should all avoid!

No comments:

Post a Comment