Monday, November 30, 2009

HorseLoverZ.com

HorseLoverZ.com is one of my favorite websites to shop from. They have fantastic deals and they have good products. They have deals of the day, which is 2 items that are heavily discounted, one for English riders and one for Western riders. They have really great sales fairly often and they give you discount coupons with each order. I probably order from their site a couple times a month (I just can't resist!)

They have fairly quick shipping, once the items leave their warehouse. Sometimes it takes a little while for your order to get to the warehouse and all organized and ready to ship, but once they send you that email saying your order has been shipped, it usually arrives within a few days. While I am a very impatient person when it comes to getting items that I have paid for, the savings are well worth waiting an extra day or two.

I don't have a Don't buy from for today, but if you do, please send me an email and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment